All property photos
3 beds / 2 bath / 1,350 sq. ft. + 201 sq. ft. studio with full bath/ 5,000 sq. ft. lot
This refreshing, single-level home embraces you with its newly landscaped grounds and soothing paint colors. The welcoming facade opens to reveal a light-filled interior featuring a warm blend of classic and contemporary styles and seamlessly transitions with richly hued luxury vinyl flooring, modern paint colors and crown moulding.
Perfectly crafted for everyday living, the floor plan offers an updated kitchen and bathrooms as well as comfortable living spaces, including a charming living room and expansive family room. The private backyard retreat offers a covered paver patio and walkways, fresh lawn and mature citrus trees creating an ideal backdrop for alfresco dining, entertaining or simply relaxing. A cozy updated studio with full bathroom rounds out the yard and provides additional space for guest quarters, home office, fitness area and more.
Built in 1949 and meticulously updated in 2020 this approximately 1,350 square foot home with 201 square foot studio includes:
- Enchanting living room featuring a wood burning fireplace, large windows with plantation shutters and recessed lighting
- Spacious dining room provides a modern light fixture and sliding glass door with access to the rear yard
- The adjacent updated kitchen includes granite countertops with breakfast bar, freshly painted cabinetry with new hardware, double stainless-steel sink and new stainless-steel appliances featuring an electric range, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Spacious step-up family room encompasses plentiful windows, recessed lighting, modern light fixture, new carpet, large closet and a sliding door providing access the rear yard
- Conveniently located remodeled full bathroom offers a stall shower
- Three natural light flooded bedrooms – one including double door closet and plantation shutters
- The remodeled hall bathroom provides a shower over bathtub with quartz surround, a modern vanity and modern brushed nickel finishes
- Additional features include: New luxury vinyl flooring, wall to wall carpet, crown moulding, dual pane windows, freshly painted exterior and interior, all new interior lighting throughout, new doors and hardware, large hall linen closet, new Alpine three zone ductless mini-split heat pump system (providing heat and A/C) and a single car garage with washer and dryer hook ups
- Detached studio with approximately 201 square feet of living space, includes luxury vinyl flooring, stylish light fixture, wall heater, walk-in closet and a full bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Private rear yard offers a covered paver patio, paver pathways, mature fruit trees and lush lawn
- Schools: LEAD Elementary, Bayside Academy and Aragon High School (Buyers to confirm enrollment availability)
Showings by Appointment:
Contact Cynthia Smith
Ideal location, minutes to Highways 101, 280 and Caltrain, San Mateo schools, neighborhood parks including Joinville Park and Swim Center and a short distance to downtown San Mateo offering extensive shopping, restaurants and a multi-cinema center, this home is ready to create lasting memories.
One of the largest cities on the San Francisco Peninsula, San Mateo boasts many options for recreation as well as a revitalized downtown, with a large movie theater, restaurants, and bars. Spanish explorers first came to present-day San Mateo on a 1776 scouting trip and named the creek they slept beside San Mateo Creek. In 1863, the railroad arrived in San Mateo, leading some wealthy San Franciscans to build summer and weekend homes in the area. Today, approximately 100,000 people call the city home. The median household income is $88,000, and the median home value is $722,000 according to 2013 United States Census Bureau data. Of San Mateo’s 40,014 housing units, 54 percent are owner occupied. The city is home to the Hillsdale Shopping Center and a number of parks -- including Central Park and the Coyote Point Recreation Area. The CuriOdyssey museum at Coyote Point offers science and wildlife exhibits for children and adults, some of which feature live animals. For a breathtakingly beautiful jog, hike, or bicycling outing, locals head to the Sawyer Camp Trail at the Crystal Springs Reservoir.